PeakScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcom back zenezan

2 posters

Go down

welcom back zenezan  Empty welcom back zenezan

Post  Maxo364 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 am

good to have u back and glad laptop fixed just signed up thought i do it when u get back by reading what the updates you made it sounds good and when i logged on that level 200 thing that drops godsword killed me had no chance to escape and i looked in bank for my dragon platebody and it not there i have no idea why because all my dragon in my bank Sad

Maxo364

Back to top Go down

welcom back zenezan  Empty Re: welcom back zenezan

Post  Zenazen Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 am

Unfortunately there are no longer d platebodies in-game, i'll be changing that with the next client update oc, but ill compensate you for the lost platebody ^.^
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

https://peakscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxo364 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 am

ow okay thats why then haha and okay mate thanks Smile and just thought let you know whats going on with the run and noticed u put the thieving stall money down haha

Maxo364

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenazen Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 am

Razz yeah im considering raising them a bit, i just don't want money to be too easy to get :3
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxo364 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

thought let u know that ive noticed the agility area is a bit glitchy like some of stuff is gone and like you can walk in the air lol and green dragons in wilderness level 18 they are glitchy know you got alot to do but when you got spare time should check it and would like to buy a red whip haha when you got chance and whats going on with barrows now ?

Maxo364

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenazen Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 am

Maxo364 wrote:thought let u know that ive noticed the agility area is a bit glitchy like some of stuff is gone and like you can walk in the air lol and green dragons in wilderness level 18 they are glitchy know you got alot to do but when you got spare time should check it and would like to buy a red whip haha when you got chance and whats going on with barrows now ?

Yeah ik about the agility Smile and if you wanna buy a red whip, it'll be $8 (if u get it before the end of january it's $4) just donate using the link, or using the paypal button on the forums, and then post a request in request a rank-donator.

Oh, and for barrows, you kill each brother, getting the keys they drop for the chest at the end, I might change it if it doesn't work out well. I'm working on the dragons and the agility atm Smile
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxo364 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 am

ow okay thought u could buy red whip would gone well with red dragon armour haha and okay and when i went barrows no one was there to kill lol and looking forward to see the working progress of peakscape in future (peakscape all the way) Very Happy Very Happy

Maxo364

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenazen Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah with the barrows, u need to dig on the hills to get to the brothers Smile
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down