PeakScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I'm Working On

PeakScape :: Info :: News

Go down

What I'm Working On Empty What I'm Working On

Post  Zenazen Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 am

As you will all know, the PeakScape server has been down for roughly a week now. This is because the hosting computer is in repair.

During this time, I have been working on the following things, to make PeakScape a better server for everybody.

Downtime Blade - A sword that starts with the stats of a rune scimitar, and each time there is a prolonged downtime, it's stats will increase.

Full Taverly Dungeon - A fully working taverly dungeon with all of the correct npcs and drops, and which features in the teleports.

New Bosses - New bosses such as Corporal Beast with fully working drops e.g. Spirit Shields.

No "Attack Playername" option when not in the wilderness.

A maximum of 50 buys at a time in a shop (It was 10, which made it very difficult for mage training).

Auto-casting magic works (It was annoying to train magic with no auto-casting).

New Black PartyHat - After much in-game feedback about wanting a black partyhat, the ultra-rare "Black Partyhat" has been added.

PartyHat gambling - Trade your partyhat and 100m to have a chance at a new type of partyhat, including the rare "Black Partyhat".

Fully working Barrows - Barrows works as it should, needing a spade to get into them, and the items recieved from the chest not a drop.

Fully working donator rank - The much anticipated Donator Rank will be released, with a donator rank that stays when given, and a new Donator Zone.

New Donator benefits - After a lot of feedback, new Donator Benefits have been added, including new commands such as, ::bank and ::DonorTrain.

Properly Working Slayer - Slayer will work as it properly should, giving the right amount of experience.

Proper Prayer exp rates - Prayer experience rates are as they should be, including extra experience when used on an altar.

Santa will stay - Santa will stay in-game for another week after the server comes back online (this is to give those that did not recieve the holiday rewards during the downtime a chance)

New StaffZone and AdminHQ - The StaffZone and AdminHQ will be changed.

Automatic Payment and Vote Rewards - Vote rewards will be added, a 5m reward every day you vote, and Automatic Donation payment will be added, meaning as soon as you donate, you will recieve donator status and the item(s) you donated for.

As you can see, I have been very busy. I hope to honour these commitments, but if everything isn't finished in time, I will not prolong the downtime in any way.

Hopefully the server will be back online ASAP Smile
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

https://peakscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

PeakScape :: Info :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum