PeakScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some things about a few monsters

2 posters

Go down

Just some things about a few monsters Empty Just some things about a few monsters

Post  Remix Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

OK, so this is just a thread about a few problems with monsters, well I think they are anyways. Smile

1. Green Dragons-They have way too much HP and hit extremely high, even when I have a Anti-Dragon shield.

2. Blue Dragons-They never hit you, the most I've seen them hit was a 2 on my brothers account that had 60 defence, also they don't cause any fire damage making them extemely easy to beat.

3. Corporal Beast-If you protect from melee it can't hit you at all and is extremely easy to beat, even with it's massive amount of HP (took me 10 minutes straight to kill it). Also, if you increase it's power could you slightly decrease it's HP?

Thanks for reading. Very Happy
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Just some things about a few monsters Empty Re: Just some things about a few monsters

Post  Remix Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:30 am

Bump?
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Just some things about a few monsters Empty Re: Just some things about a few monsters

Post  Zenazen Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 am

awesome thanks for the feedback.
Zenazen
Zenazen
Owner
Owner

https://peakscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum