PeakScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D

2 posters

Go down

Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D Empty Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D

Post  Remix Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

My item set Smile

Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D 2eggx2v
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D Empty Re: Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D

Post  Viscount Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 am

Donator items...
Viscount
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D Empty Re: Just some flashy items I am quite proud of obtaining. :D

Post  Remix Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 am

No, the Vesta's was from PKing, the Divine was from Corp, the bunny ears were a gift from Zen, and the scythe is the only one ingame for coming 2nd in a Hide and Seek.
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscount Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am

The way you obtained them is irrelevant, it does not excuse them for what they are. Getting an expensive car for free still makes it an expensive car, just as if you bought an expensive car, it is still an expensive car. Some of those items are donator items non the less, such as Bunny Ears. Anyways, enjoy your rares.
Viscount
Viscount

Back to top Go down

Post  Remix Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 am

I never said they weren't donator items, I only said I didn't donate for them.
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum